Skipping Rope fitness Adult Exercise Sunlin 3M long
Rope jumping promotes a healthy lifestyle as it consumes the same amount of energy as running. It is a healthy exercise that is especially good for the heart and body coordination. If you are looking for a no-frills way to exercise, maybe something you can do at home or when you’re on the road, or simply an indoor workout when the weather is bad, look no further than jumping rope
- Jump rope is a massive calorie burner – that’s why it’s used before exercise.
- Jump rope will help you to strengthen your bones and it’s also good for your leg muscles, heart and lungs. This can reduce your risk heart attack.
- Once you have mastered the basics, you can do lots of cool jump rope tricks to make your workouts fun and varied.
- Jumping rope develops eye/ hand/ foot coordination, so can help improve your performance in other sports.
- It’s not just a lower body exercise but it’s a full body workout. You’ll soon feel your shoulders, arms and upper back working along with your legs.